Friday, July 29, 2011

Road Blocks

I know you have hit them as have I. You have been working so hard at the gym, eating all that gross healthy food and for what...your not seeing the results you want fast enough. Being healthy should be your first goal, you may not have rock hard abs right now but inside your body is changing and becoming that well oiled machine it should be. Your heart has less stress on it, your lungs are more open, and your digestive system is on point. Keep working hard and the inside results will start to show outside.

If your bored with your routine, get with a trainer for a session and let them expand your mind and refresh your workout. If you feel like you hit a plateu you need new routine to get those muscles out of that comfort zone and working hard again. Dont give up!!! Anything worth being proud of is going to take hard hard work, this could be 6 months or a few years until you hit those goals but I promise you, you can hit them! Its amazing what you can do once you stop making excuses and really apply youself so stop it and get it done.

Call me for a free first session, amazing rates after that to keep you focused and on the road to success. Dont ever think you are alone, we all get discouraged even me! But if you keep your eye on the prize I promise you, you will get there. Have a great weekend everyone, if you need some motivation, tips, encouragement, a pat on the back shoot me an email, text, or call 484 794 2902   jenkfitlife@yahoo.com     I'm here for ya! You guys make me proud and keep me doing what I love to do everyday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment